About Placement Cell
Placement Cell has been established in the College for assistance of students in placing them at various institutions and industries. External agencies are invited for recruitment drives whenever possible. Final year students are asked to keep their records ready along with their likings and experience. Faculty of the department is taking reasonable efforts for the placement of students either through direct interactions with the authorities concerned or calling the team in the campus for the personal interview. Students are encouraged by the faculty for collecting the information for the website of the various companies. The purpose of the Placement cell is to guide students to choose right career and to give knowledge, skill and aptitude.
Goals and Objectives
• To assist students to develop/clarify their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group sessions
• Gathering information about job fairs and all relevant recruitment advertisements.
• To assist students for industrial training at the end of semester/year.
• To provide resources and activities to facilitate the career planning process. • To act as a link between students, alumni and the employment community.
• To assist students in obtaining placement in reputed companies.
• Organizing pre-placement training/workshops/seminars for students.
Placement Committee for the Academic Year 2020-21
Dr. A. R. Dighe- Chairman
Smt. V. C. Kakade-Member Shri.
S. S. Bhaskar-Member Shri.
V. V. Shinde -Mmber
Miss Akshata Haryan – Student Representative
Activities Plan for academic year 2020-21
Employability Enhancement Program
We aim to give our students fine tuning that they require not just for placements but also as they embark on their corporate careers, higher education excellence, entrepreneurship, research and development. This would lead each individual student to evolve, enable, and emerge with opportunities aligning with his /her own aspirations and ambitions. With this goal in mind we carry out employability activities that includes.
• Communication evaluation sessions.
• Resume preparation workshops.
• Informal interactive tasks with our alumni.
• Resume Preparation and Email Writing
• Information Communication Technology (ICT) skills.
• Interview Skills, Career Guidance:
• Highlighting articles on departmental notice boards regarding Competitive & Industrial Career Opportunities.
• Inform students about the available job opportunities in government sectors and off campus drives.
• Giving Motivational Talks.
• Organization of Career fair
• preparation of competitive examinations
(please click on the following links)
For more information click on the link – https://youtu.be/XN-QpyJoeSw
For more information click on the link – https://youtu.be/yzTzqjKsXEA